MangoBass Consulting is a digital agency specializing in software development for web-based technology.
Recently, we’ve worked with brands such as NBC Sports, Dodgers Nation, and Kidogo Media. Services include but are not limited to:
- Software engineering
- Coaching/mentoring in-house engineers
- Automation of manual tasks, such as social media management
- Integration with 3rd party apps
- Hosting solutions
- Continuous deployment solutions
When Founder Leo Yockey made his first-ever social media account on MySpace, he used the username mangobass. It was at this time that he was first introduced to HTML and CSS and discovered his passion for coding.
With MangoBass Consulting, our goal is to inspire that same passion with everything we build. We believe that the best business relationships are those in which all parties are completely satisfied. Therefore, we strive to only work on products and with businesses that align with our core values.
- People First - At the end of the day, every business is a human business. Integrity and compassion are crucial. All products must be inclusive and accessible.
- Go All In - If you're going to do something, give it everything you’ve got. Quality, thoroughness, and efficiency is a delicate balance, and we’ve made it our art to achieve it.
- Enjoy the Ride - Life is too short not to enjoy it. Taking the high road, finding every opportunity to create enjoyable experiences, and celebrating victories are all important.
- Learn and Adapt - The world is constantly changing. We are committed to continuously learning so that we can adapt to changes while still staying true to our brand.
Leo Yockey (he/him/his) is a Technical Consultant based in Los Angeles, California. He is also an advocate for underrepresented technologists and a co-founder of Hackertunity, a non-profit providing training and resources for at-risk populations to build community-owned technological solutions.
Leo was reintroduced to tech while working as a security officer in a Las Vegas casino, where a colleague suggested that he explore the learning opportunities on code.org. Since then, he has gone on to establish himself as one of the top software engineers in Silicon Beach. Leo has led projects that resulted in millions of dollars in increased sales; he’s also volunteered to mentor new and aspiring developers.
After falling ill in 2019, Leo started MangoBass Consulting to take more control of his clientele. He believes that life is too short to spend it on projects that aren't fulfilling.